A couple weekends ago Stacey invited me to go down to Hollywood with her and Sarah. She was going to have dinner at a resturaunt called Provecho where her boyfriend was the manager. I was really excited to go cause I knew how nice of a resturaunt it was and I don't get that many chances to eat at such nice places. Needless to say the night was sooo much fun and the food was amazing!! Most people who know me know how picky an eater I am, well I tried four different kinds of fish, octopus, and a lot of other things I would have never ever thought I would eat, but it was all amazing!! I definetly recommend it for anyone looking for a really fancy resturaunt in LA. I can't wait to go again!!

1 comment:
You look so pretty in that picture with Sarah! I just have a beautiful sister period.
Post a Comment