I know I have been slacking a bit on keeping my blog updated, but here are some pictures of the fabulous two snow days we got here in Palmdale,CA. When I woke up and saw all the snow on the ground I was in shock, I was excited cause it kinda felt like being back in UT. So I got up got dressed and attempted to go to work, well of course I couldn't go, they closed the 14 freeway for two days and I was stuck at home! Phil and I where really excited so we called some friends over and played in the snow. We took out the quad and rode around on it, and the dogs loved it!!


1 comment:
OMG!!!!!!! It better do that when I move to San Diego... That is so freakin awesome... And I thought that could never happen!!! :)
Post a Comment